How do you feel about your life today? Are you living every day in exuberance? Do you love what youâ€™re doing? Are you excited every single moment? Are you looking forward to whatâ€™s coming up next? Are you living your best life?
Here are some ways to live your life to the fullest from this YEAR …!!!
1. Live every day on a fresh new start. Donâ€™t be held back by what happened yesterday, the day before, the week before, the year before, and so on.
2. Create your own opportunities. You can wait for opportunities to drop in life. Or, you can go out there and create your own opportunities. The latter is definite and much more empowering.
3. Live more consciously each day. Stop sleepwalking through life. Your life is something to be experienced, not coasted through.
4. Be committed to your growth. In the Map of Consciousness, there are 17 levels of consciousness â€“ from Shame to Enlightenment. The higher level of consciousness you are in, the richer your life experience. Achieving higher consciousness comes from your commitment to growth.
5. Discover your values. Values are the essence of what makes you, you.
6. Create your life handbook. Your life handbook is your life-long personal manual to live your best life â€“ from your mission statement, your values, your long-term goals, short-term goals, personal strengths, blind spots to address, plans, among others. Create your book first then build on from there.
7. Do the things you love, because life is too precious to spend it doing anything else. If you donâ€™t enjoy something, then donâ€™t do it. Spend your time and energy on things that bring you fulfillment and happiness.
8. Learn from criticism. Be open to criticism but donâ€™t be affected by it. Criticism is meant to help you be a better person. Learn from it.
9. Forgive those who may have done you wrong in the past. â€œTo forgive is to set a prisoner free and realize it was you.â€ â€“ Lewis B. Smedes
10. Spend more time with people who enable you. Hang out with people who you compatible with, like-minded people, people who are positive, successful, strong achievers and positive for your growth. You are after all the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with.
11. Fall in love