Apple iPhone 4 launchingÂ in INDIA
Mobile service providers Aircel and Airtel have announced that they will be launching Apple Inc’s iPhone 4 smartphone in India on May 27.
The companies plan to offer iPhone 4 under both post-paid and pre-paid subscription plans.
Apple’s iPhone 4 was first released in the US and four other countries in June last year, with a starting price of $199.
The handset is equipped with a sharper screen and video-chat features and attempts to ward-off competition from devices running Google’s Android software.
The iPhone 4 will have a 3.5 inch display with 640 X 960 pixel resolution, two cameras and a 5-megapixel camera with built-in LED flash.
iPhone 4 Features:
- All New Design
- 3.5â€³ inch Display (960Ã—460 pixels), 800:1 contrast ratio
- IPS Technology for superb color & viewing angle
- Stainless Steel Body for strength
- 3 axis gyro, accelerometer and compass together for perfect gaming
- Glass for scratch resistance and optical Quality
- Retina display as 326 pixels per inch
- 3G, UMTS, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth
- Dress up your iPhone 4 with a Bumper (six colors option â€“ white, black, blue, green, orange, or pink )
iPhone4 Price in India
The prices of the two models of this smartphone are:
1. For 16GB Model â€“ Rs. 34,500
2. For 32 GB Model â€“ Rs. 40,900